Founder & CEO
Alessandro Manzetti is a Bram Stoker Award-winning author (and 5 time finalist), editor, and translator of horror fiction and dark poetry whose work has been published extensively in Italian, including novels, short and long fiction, poetry, essays, and collections. English publications include his novel Naraka - The Ultimate Human Breeding, the collections The Garden of Delight, The Massacre of the Mermaids, The Monster, the Bad and the Ugly (with Paolo Di Orazio), and the poetry collections Eden Underground, No Mercy, War (with Marge Simon) Sacrificial Nights (with Bruce Boston), and Venus Intervention (with Corrine de Winter).
He edited the anthologies The Beauty of Death Vol 1, and The Beauty of Death Vol. 2 (with Jodi Renee Lester) and Monsters of Any Kind (with Daniele Bonfanti)
His stories and poems have appeared in Italian, USA, and UK magazines, such as Dark Moon Digest, The Splatterpunk Zine, The Horror Zine, Disturbed Digest, Illumen, Devolution Z, Recompose, Polu Texni, and anthologies, such as Year's Best Hardcore Horror Vol. 2, Bones III, Rhysling Anthology (2015, 2016, 2017, 208), HWA Poetry Showcase vol. 3 and 4, The Beauty of Death Vol 1 and 2, Mar Dulce, I Sogni del Diavolo, Danze Eretiche vol. 2, Il Buio Dentro, the forthcoming anthology Midnight Under the Big Top (Cemetery Dance) and many others.
Awards & Nominations
• Bram Stoker Awards 2015 Winner
• Bram Stoker Awards 2017 two time Nominee
• Bram Stoker Awards 2016 two time Nominee
• Bram Stoker Awards 2014 Nominee
• Splatterpunk Awards 2018 Nominee
• This Is Horror Awards 2017 Nominee
• Rhysling Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Nominee
• Elgin Award 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Nominee
• HWA Specialty Press Award Winner (aa CEO & Editor-in-Chief)
Furthermore, he received 20 honorable mentions (for stories and poems) in Ellen Datlow's 'The Best Horror of the Year' Vol. 7-8-9 -10.
• Check it out his website: www.battiago.com