Alessandro Manzetti is a Bram Stoker Award-winning author, editor, and translator of horror fiction and dark poetry whose work has been published extensively in Italian, including novels, short and long fiction, poetry, essays, and collections. English publications include his collections The Garden of Delight, The Massacre of the Mermaids, The Monster, the Bad and the Ugly (with Paolo Di Orazio), Dark Gates (with Paolo Di Orazio), Stockholm Syndrome (with Stefano Fantelli), and the poetry collections Eden Underground (Bram Stoker Award 2015 winner), Sacrificial Nights (with Bruce Boston, Bram Stoker Award 2016 nominee), and Venus Intervention (with Corrine de Winter, Bram Stoker Award 2014 nominee). He edited the anthology The Beauty of Death (Bram Stoker Award 2016 nominee)
His stories and poems have appeared in Italian, USA, and UK magazines, such as Dark Moon Digest, The Horror Zine, Disturbed Digest, Illumen, Devolution Z, Recompose, Polu Texni, and anthologies, such as Bones III, Rhysling Anthology (2015, 2016, 2017), HWA Poetry Showcase vol. 3, The Beauty of Death, Best Hardcore Horror of the Year vol. 2, Mar Dulce, I Sogni del Diavolo, Danze Eretiche vol. 2, Il Buio Dentro, and many others.
Awards and Nomination:
• Bram Stoker Awards 2015 winner
• Bram Stoker Awards 2016 two-time nominee
• Bram Stoker Awards 2014 nominee
• Rhysling Award 2015, 2016, 2017 nominee
• Elgin Award 2015, 2016, 2017 nominee
He has translated works by Ramsey Campbell, Richard Laymon, Poppy Z. Brite, Edward Lee, Graham Masterton, Gary Braunbeck, Gene O’Neill, Lisa Morton, and Lucy Snyder. He is the owner and editor-in-chief of Independent Legions Publishing and is on the Horror Writers Assocation Board of Trustees.
• Bram Stoker Awards 2015 Winner
• Bram Stoker Awards 2016 two time Nominee
• Bram Stoker Awards 2014 Nominee
• Rhysling Award 2015, 2016, 2017 Nominee
• Elgin Award 2015, 2016, 2017 Nominee
• Check it out his website: www.battiago.com